Okay, if you haven’t had starbucks egg bites you’re missing out. I recently fell in love with them & googled 1000 recipes to copy them! I posted these on my stories a few days ago and the amount of messages was comforting to know I’m not the only one who loves those tiny delicious & (semi) healthy bites! Also, one of my resolutions is to not eat out & try to cook more at home. So I figure I’d try to make them at home & I was shocked when my husband loved them as much as I did. Super easy (TRUST ME I’m not a chef by any means) and these are great for lunches.
What you need:
- 8 eggs
- 1 red pepper chopped
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Shredded Gruyere Cheese (as much or as little as you wish)
- 2-3 pieces of cooked bacon (optional)
- 12 muffin tin
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Cook 2-3 pieces of bacon in skillet
- While bacon cooks, mix together the eggs, pepper, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, & gruyere cheese.
- Crumble in the bacon & mix.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the muffin tin
- Cook for 20-25 minutes
- Allow to cool before serving, or place in tupperware if you’re saving. Wrap individually if freezing!